4291 Kovar Road
Cambridge, MA 2141
Job Objective Looking to help people overcome psychological problems and regain positivity by obtaining the Forensic Psychologist job in your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in conducting forensic psychological evaluations
- Profound knowledge of pretrial forensic testing methods
- Good understanding of psychological assessment principles, terminology and techniques
- Familiarity with personality dynamics and counseling theories
- Ability to utilize objective and projective methods to obtain diagnosis
- Ability to effectively operate neuropsychological screening instruments
- Ability to treat criminals and dangerous individuals
- Ability to provide testimony in courts of law
- Ability to prepare concise reports detailing findings
- Ability to assist in treatment planning and evaluation activities
Georgia DBHDD, Cambridge, MA
August 2007 – Present
- Conducted forensic psychological evaluations and prepared test reports.
- Provided testimony in court concerning the psychological state of individuals.
- Interviewed individuals to obtain medical, family and social history.
- Adhered to hospital policies and APA psychological standards.
- Developed treatment plan based on patient’s mental disorders.
- Modified treatment plan according to patient’s progress.
- Provided counseling to patients to improve personal and vocational adjustments.
- Handled complex psychiatric cases effectively.
MHM Services, Cambridge, MA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided consultation services to Attorneys about forensic evaluations.
- Maintained detailed reports on findings of psychological assessments.
- Informed forensic evaluation results to Judges directly.
- Provided trainings to Interns regarding forensic services.
- Interviewed patient to identify behavioral and emotional issues.
- Provided appropriate diagnosis to treat patient’s abnormal behavior.
- Determined treatment intensity and duration based on patient’s needs.
- Conducted researches in the field of forensic psychology.
Master’s Degree in Forensic Psychology
Southern Connecticut State University, New Haven, CT
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
Thiel College, Greenville, PA
89 North St
Townsville QLD 4810
T:(07) 4444 0000
M: 0400 000 000
Senior Administration Officer
Townsville Therapy Clinic
41 High St
Townsville QLD 4810
Re: Clinical Psychologist role
Dear Ms Washington,
I am writing to apply for the position of Clinical Psychologist, as advertised recently on SEEK.com.au.
Having completed a Master of Clinical Psychology at Charles Sturt University in 2007, I have spent the past 6 years working as a therapist and clinical psychologist in a range of environments. This includes working with young people who had experienced some form of trauma and who were displaying behavioural difficulties. My recent work has included interventions such as counselling, behaviour modification, cognitive therapy and mediation for a variety of clientele.
My extensive experience has seen me work with both adults and children of varying ages and cultural backgrounds, presenting with a diverse range of complaints and conditions. I am able to communicate effectively with clients and adapt my style and techniques according to individual needs and personalities. I enjoy the challenges of working with different people and find the work incredibly rewarding.
I greatly admire the work you do at Townsville Therapy Clinic and would welcome the opportunity to work with your team, bringing my skills and experience and also learning from your practitioners.
Thank you for your consideration of my application and I look forward to hearing from you.